MyPost: create beautiful simple web pages in minutes with just a few clicks!
The Daily Dot Store: the leading destination for stylish accessories, gadgets, everyday carry essentials & more!
Place a Text Link on this Confession ONLY
Read This Confession To Me
Common Packaging Materials
Nowadays, people prefer selling & buying products online with e-commerce industry booming. To send items from one place to another place, we need proper packaging to keep them safe. The use of packaging products is increasing day by day.
10 most used packaging materials in the packaging industry are listed below:
1. Tape guns:
Packing tape guns speed up efficiency when packing in the warehouse. It has upgraded design, functionality and durability.
2. BD50 Metal Bench Tape Dispenser:
The BD50 metal bench tape dispenser provides a central location for tape to be stored as well as utilised.
3. Removal Kits for Flat & House Moves:
Removal kits include all the materials you should need at the outset for flat and moving houses. according to their size of house moves, they are available in A, B & C types.
4. Refuse Sacks and Liners:
Refuse sacks and liners products are good for industrial, office and for genatorial supplies use.
5. Printers Ream Boxes & Extras:
Printers ream boxes and extras are especially designed for documents, paper and files. These are also used to hold A4 or A3 sizes papers.
6. Sticker Labels Roll:
Sticker labels roll are perfect for shops, markets, stalls and much more. These beautiful custom stickers are cost effective.
7. Pallet stretch wrap:
Pallet stretch wraps prevent items and goods from toppling in transit. These products have a huge on impact safe delivery of items.
8. Wardrobe Garment Boxes:
You can simply hang your clothes on a plastic hanging rail (included in sale) at wardrobe garment boxes.
9. Kraft paper SOS takeway bags with handles:
These Kraft paper SOS takeway bags are mainly used in restaurants, takeaways, shops.
10. Newspaper offcuts:
Newspaper offcuts are used for wrapping food & other items as well as for scrunch filling of voids.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
Top 10 Materials that are Mostly Used in Packaging Industry [Infographic]
- Tape guns: a machine that helps to pack in the warehouse. Pro-series branded tape gun is made for larger users and also speeds up efficiency when packing in the warehouse due to its upgraded design, functionality, and durability.
- BD50 Metal Bench Tape Dispenser: offers a central location for tape to be stored and utilised. It is perfect for holding and dispensing one large roll of industrial packing tape, or two smaller rolls for projects that require different adhesives.
- Removal Kits for Flat & House Moves: contain all the materials you should need at the outset for flat and house moves, whether simply moving or storing your goods. These are mainly available in 3 types: A, B, and C according to their size of house moves.
- Refuse Sacks & Liners: perfect for industrial use, office use, and for general purposes. These products are mainly available in black, clear, and blue colours as well as in various strengths, sizes, and colours.
- Printers Ream Boxes & Extras: Designed for paper, documents, and files. These ream boxes are used to hold apper in either A4 or A3 size. They are made from unline chipboard and are 4 point glued.
- Sticker Labels Roll: Printed white text against red background, eye capturing, and also perfect for shops, markets, stalls, and much more. These are cost-effective way to order beautiful custom stickers or labels in bulk.
- Pallet Stretch Wrap: common used to wrap pallets, preventing goods from toppling in transit. Whether you are transporting a single pallet or a complete container load, stretch wraps can have a huge on impact safe delivery of items.
- Wadrobe Garment Boxes: Are you planning to travel or moving home? This is the perfect solution for your moving / storage requirements. You can simply hang your clothes on a plastic hanging rail (included in sale).
- Kraft Paper SOS Takeway Bags with Handles: represent a fantastic cost effective solution for restaurants, takeaways, and shops. They are also good to end consumers who take their lunch to work. They are available in various sizes.
- Newspaper Offcuts: Also known as white packing papers. These products are used for general wrapping food and other products as well as for scrunch filling of voids. In the removals industry, these materials are generally used.