Web Site Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The views, opinions, and positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments on this blog are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of Confessions of the Professions thereof.
We will not be responsible for the unauthorized disclosure of any such restricted information if that information was transmitted to us via third-party communication services. We reserve the right to delete, edit, or alter in any manner we see fit entries on this blog. By browsing and reading Confessions of the Professions, all readers and contributors understand and agree to not hold responsible the author of Confessions of the Professions for the contents of any particular story.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to copy of the materials (information or software) on Confessions of the Professions web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
- modify materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Confessions of the Professions's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- By submitting a confession (article, infographic, ebook, etc.) to Confessions of the Professions, you grant full permission for Confessions of the Professions to "use", "own", and therefore; grant "ownership" to Confessions of the Professions. We obtain full rights to your submitted article or confession and may, at our discretion, choose not to remove your article upon your request. You do obtain the rights to submit a request for:
- link removal;
- or nofollow link.
- Due to strict Google Guidelines, all links within all articles on Confessions of the Professions will carry a nofollow relation. Author Website may or may not have a follow or nofollow link if site is in relation to Confessions of the Professions. A request to remove the nofollow relation may or may not be granted pending a review of the Author Website.
The materials on Confessions of the Professions's web site are provided "as is". Confessions of the Professions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Confessions of the Professions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Confessions of the Professions be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Confessions of the Professions's Internet site, even if Confessions of the Professions or a Confessions of the Professions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Confessions of the Professions's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Confessions of the Professions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Confessions of the Professions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Confessions of the Professions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Advertisements and Links
Advertisement links may be placed anywhere on the website or within the content on Confessions of the Professions but will attempt to do so in a way that does not distract or defer attention away from any confession, article, infographic, ebook, etc. Confessions of the Professions will try to, but cannot guarantee, only links to material that is related to or resembles the material within the article.
Confessions of the Professions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site; links within confessions or articles, links within comments or author links, or websites linking to Confessions of the Professions, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link on Confessions of the Professions does not imply endorsement by Confessions of the Professions. Use or visitation of any such linked web site is at the visitor's own risk.
Confessions of the Professions cannot guarantee the legitimacy of its Sponsors, Sponsored Partners or Sponsored Links. We will not be held responsible or liable for content on external websites or the content of our Sponsors, Sponsored Partners, or Sponsored Links. Leaving Confessions of the Professions to visit any outside links is at your own risk. You agree to hold yourself accountable for clicking on any and all links located on Confessions of the Professions.
If you feel that a site that Confessions of the Professions is linking to is unsafe for any reason and may cause harm to our visitors or their computers, and wish to report it, please do not hesitate to contact us, providing a screenshot and the URL of the link and let us know so we may thoroughly investigate the external link and its website contents!
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Confessions of the Professions's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
There is a ZERO tolerance policy for spam. If you spam in stories or comments, your IP address will be recorded and immediately banned from making any more comments to this site. Our anti-spam filter system determines a real life person from a spam robot, and for the majority of cases, it is 99% accurate. If you feel you were wrongly banned, please contact us.
10. Unauthorized Access or Hack Attempts
There are several monitoring systems to measure activity across this website. There is a ZERO tolerance policy for hack attempts or attempts to log in through the back end of the website. Any IP address that is recorded for being in any unauthorized areas will be banned immediately.
11. Image Use
Each image is carefully chosen to provide a background that correlates with a specific story. All images on this site are sized down to accommodate the visitor experience and uploaded as is without additional modifications. Confessions of the Professions claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you under copyright laws, please contact us with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed. Unless stated otherwise within the article or near the image itself, we claim no copyright of any images.
12. Infographics and Ebooks
Infographics and Ebook files may be saved and used freely on any other websites and may be distributed freely, but may not be sold for any amount of money, unless otherwise specified. However, the text content on any Infographic or Ebook page is a copyright of Confessions of the Professions and may not be directly copied to other websites.
Once you submit a link and it is listed, you have purchased a service that runs for the period of your selected duration and is not refundable. If your link is removed due to violating the terms of service agreement - such as submitting links to pornographic material or other illegal materials, you will not be refunded. If you believe your link was removed by accident and wish to inquire about it, please contact us. If a link has been submitted and Paypal has charged you, but no link is visible, please contact us with the Paypal account you paid with and the website title, description, and URL that you submitted to confessionsoftheprofessions.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If you choose to remain anonymous, information such as name, email, and website will be unidentifiable to us and all other visitors.
- If you choose not to remain anonymous, information such as name, email, and website will be identifiable to us.
- We will never share your email address or any information about you with any outside parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Modified: August 2016