Lightweight Strong Packaging Material [Infographic]
Save Money On Packaging With These 5 Lightweight And Strong Packaging Material
The packaging industry is growing more than ever. The e-commerce platforms have given more rises to this platform and business owners are spending quite a huge amount of money for an attractive product packaging. But at times, cost reductions also play its role. The packaging materials that are costly and heavy enhance the weight of a package and therefore more shipping charges are implied.
Here using the lightweight packaging materials works perfectly. Padded envelopes, colored mailing bags, foam wrap rolls, jiffy padded envelopes to air post white bubble envelopes are just perfect for effective dispatch. Cutting on shipping and packaging charges can add severe benefits to any organization and lightweight material is always a preference.
Diminishing the weight and volume of your parcels serve better and strong packaging can definitely aid from lightweight usage. Read this Infographic and find how money can be saved by using lightweight packaging materials.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
SAVE MONEY ON PACKAGING WITH THESE LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG PACKAGING MATERIALS
Cutting expenses in packaging have a lot of elements. Nevertheless, one of the ideal approaches to guarantee you're making investment funds is diminishing the weight and volume of your parcels. Fortunately, there are heaps of items accessible that are lightweight, however, tough and solid, which implies you can cut expenses without trading off on the nature of security.
BEST LIGHTWEIGHT PACKAGING PRODUCTS AROUND
1. Mailing Bags
These study mailers are made with truly intense, perfect, and lightweight polyethylene, which is intended for item insurance and security.
Benefits of Mailing Bags
- They are temper evident
- Available in multiple sizes
- Highly resistant to tearing and puncturing
- Waterproof but also opaque to ensure confidentiality
2. Plastic Envelopes
Plastic envelopes are generally utilized with overwhelming obligation co-expelled strong polythene and arrive in an extensive variety of sizes.
Benefits of Plastic Envelopes
- High impact strength as well as low friction
- Lightweight, opaque, and waterproof
- It's puncture resistant
- Entirely degradable and recyclable
3. Jiffy Airkraft Bags
This is the retail favorite, a lightweight, economical mailer that gives you all the protection you need with the added benefit of reduced postal costs.
Benefits of Jiffy Airkraft Bags
- Jiffy Airkraft has a fully laminated lining of Jiffy bubble
- Having extra strength
- Puncture resistance
4. Foam Wrap Rolls
This versatile, elastic, odorless, water-repellent, dirt-resistant, and heat-sealable foam roll's perfect for lighter surface protection.
Benefits of Foam Wrap Rolls
- Available in a variety of thickness and widths
- Provide shock and scuff protection to products
- Retains its shape to offer repeat protection
- Waterproof and light weight
5. Jiffy Super Lite
This is the newest addition to the respected Jiffy Mailer range. Super Lite is strong without being heavy due to the fully laminated construction with a caring, non-abrasive foam liner.
Benefits of Jiffy Super Lite
- It can protect your items from scratches
- Minimizing mailing costs
- Contains many foam lines that protect product
- Available in different sizes
Whether your items are small or large, light or heavy, these are all fit-for-purpose, cost-effective packaging solutions that aim to meet the requirements of your supply chain without breaking the bank in transit.
Save money on packaging with these materials
Buy Quality Packaging Material
If you enjoyed this confession, make sure you subscribe to the Confessions RSS feed!
You can also follow Confessions on Twitter.
You can also subscribe to the Weekly Confessions Digest.
- The e-commerce platforms have given more rises to this platform and business owners are spending quite a huge amount of money for an attractive product packaging.
- The packaging materials that are costly and heavy enhance the weight of a package and therefore more shipping charges are implied.
- Using the lightweight packaging materials works perfectly.
- Padded envelopes, colored mailing bags, foam wrap rolls, jiffy padded envelopes to air post white bubble envelopes are just perfect for effective dispatch.
- Cutting on shipping and packaging charges can add severe benefits to any organization and lightweight material is always a preference.