How to Stay Competitive in the IT Field [Infographic]
New technologies and web developments are constantly emerging in the realm of information technology, making it imperative to stay informed and up-to-date in your career. Today, employees who want to further their career opportunities need to create a plan to do so. The easiest way to develop technological skills and stand out against yours peers is simply to receive additional technical training.
Acquiring these high-demand IT certifications can jump start your career and provide you with a necessary edge. People who receive supplemental certifications, even with less than a year of work experience, earn an average of $40,000 to $110,000 a year. These certifications continue to provide financial benefits as you grow within your career, as well as other advancement opportunities such as increased job satisfaction and security.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
Top 7 IT Certifications
Below is a list of today’s fastest growing IT certifications. Also look to the infogrpahic and find which ones will take you towards your desired IT career path.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification: Provides qualifications of various project management duties, including planning, developing, analyzing, executing, managing, controlling, and finishing projects.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification: Certifies knowledge in the ten domains of CISSP, including software development security, cryptography, security architecture, and compliance.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification: Validates ability, as an ethical hacker, to prevent cyber-attacks within legal measures.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification: One of several Cisco certifications that verifies abilities to properly install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot networks.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification: Ensures ability to effectively and efficiently manage operational security.
- CompTIA A+ Certification: Proves technical knowledge in terms of computer hardware, operating systems, and other PC components.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification: Validates ability to install, manage, and troubleshoot networks of various types.
Phoenix TS is a technical training organization headquartered in Maryland.
You can also subscribe to the Weekly Confessions Digest.
Or subscribe to the Daily Confessions Digest.
Or email this page to a friend.