MyPost: create beautiful simple web pages in minutes with just a few clicks!
The Daily Dot Store: the leading destination for stylish accessories, gadgets, everyday carry essentials & more!
Place a Text Link on this Confession ONLY
Read This Confession To Me
Sleeping Habits for Success
Genuinely the activities we indulge in affect our state of mind and health. There are certain tendencies within quality time that successful people seem to have in common. First of all, it is the borders that those the most successful set between work and personal life.
Being a ruler of your own life, take the advantage of your leisure time up to full extent. As soon as you’re done with work on weekends – and make sure you still have enough hours to switch to the resting mode and get ready to sleep.
If you tend to reach for a glass of wine after the hard working day – make a choice to the benefit of meditation. While wine may help you fall asleep, it is sure to deprive you of the quality of sleep. Meditation is a great way to release the pressure and lower the stress. Hence, the outcome is relaxed and sound sleeping all night long.
Opt for real-life communication with loved ones rather than scrolling the feed on Facebook. In case you are not in mood for communication take a walk to calm down or read the book to transfer the mind into a different reality.
Leaving the gadgets in the evening might serve you well as they are directly connected to increasing stress levels, anxiety and depression.
Make sure you have a hygiene routine before getting to bed. It sends a bona fide signal to the brain stating it is time to fall asleep.
The combination of these options for evening will aide you in controlling the energy levels the next day decreasing mood swings and keeping you fit to overcome any challenge easily.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
12 HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE BEFORE THEY SLEEP
- Reading helps fuel greater creativity and passion in life
- Disconnecting from work
- If you associate your bed with work, it’ll be much harder to relax there
- Unplugging completely
- Screen timing before bed does far more harm than good
- Spending time with family
- Making a to-do-list
- Write down 3 things you want to accomplish the next day
- Picturing future success
- Envision a positive outcome unfolding for current projects
- Going for an evening stroll
- Exercising even at night helps you sleep better
- Reflecting on good things
- Reflect on positive moments of the day and celebrate successes
- Planning out sleep
- Hygiene ritual sends a signal that you are getting ready for bed
- Keeping a hygiene ritual
- Alcohol prevents a human from falling into a deep sleep
- Skipping the wine
- Go to bed at a consistent time each evening
PRO CUSTOM WRITING