Confessions 2015 Data Overview
Confessions Data of 2015
As we enter into our third year of existence, it is amazing to see how far Confessions of the Professions has come. In the beginning, in our first few months, there were just three loyal visitors: My mom, my girlfriend, and Googlebot. Three years later, with some promotion on social media networks and sharing of articles, Confessions of the Professions has acquired more than just three visitors. This is the data collected over the course of 2015 for Confessions of the Professions.
In 2015, there were 350 new confessions, growing the total archive to 1,141 confessions. Confessions of the Professions received approximately 450,000 visitors with our busiest day receiving 3,000 visitors to Emergency Room Manners from Facebook. December 2015 was our busiest month with the most views and visitors. In 2013, we received around 60,000 visitors and in 2014, we received around 310,000 visitors.
Our top publishing day in 2015 was Monday with an average of 2 confessions. Our longest streak of publishing confessions was 6 days from October 19, 2015 to October 24, 2015. Our visitors came from a total of 207 countries with the most visitors coming from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, and Australia. The top referring sites were Facebook.com and Twitter.com.
Confessions receiving the most views in 2015:
- Webcam Model
- Happy Endings
- The Polish Housekeeper
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Sourcing
- The Unseen Life Of An Undercover Police Agent
People who shared our content the most in 2015:
The confessions that were shared the most in 2015 on social media were:
- Old vs. New: Redesign Your Logo [Infographic]
- How To Fire a Difficult Client [Infographic]
- Recipe for a Perfect Logo [Infographic]
- 2014 SEO Ranking Factors Study [Infographic]
- Boy Turned Blogger [Interview]
Authors who contributed the most in 2015 were:
The most commented confession in 2015 was: Boy Turned Blogger [Interview]
Total Comments on Confessions of the Professions: 2,837
Total word count of all confessions: 912,152
Average word count per confession: 799
We are very happy to see this data and share it with you. Your contributions and support for Confessions of the Professions have helped greatly to bring in these wonderful statistics. Keep up the great work!
If you enjoyed this confession story, make sure you subscribe to the Confessions RSS feed!
You can also follow Confessions on Twitter.
You can also subscribe to the Weekly Confessions Digest.
- New Confessions in 2015: 350
- Visitors: 450,000 from 207 countries
- Busiest day: 3,000 visitors to Emergency Room Manners from Facebook
- Top publishing day: average of 2 confessions every Monday.
- Most viewed confessions:
1. Webcam Model
2. Happy Endings
3. The Polish Housekeeper
4. The Advantages And 5. Disadvantages Of Sourcing
5. The Unseen Life Of An Undercover Police Agent