The 7 Tips of Christmas Party Planning
Advice for Christmas Party Planning
At this time every year, venues begin to receive enquires for Christmas parties. With demand each year getting higher, party venues begin to take their bookings earlier to ensure a steady flow of celebrations starting from mid-November; it is therefore essential you are on the ball.
To help you plan the perfect Christmas party we have put together seven top tips to make planning this year’s Christmas party the best one yet.
- Location, location, location – Do not be afraid to make your guests pack a suitcase for the evening. Getting as far away from the office or family home as possible could give you and your guests the much needed festive freedom required to let your hair down.
- A party venue with a difference – Pick somewhere your guests will remember. A party venue with some wow factor, such as Longleat House, our Christmas favourite, will blow the stockings off your guests
- Budget - There’s nothing worse than over spending on decorations and santa outfits. Budget accordingly to save the embarrassment of crawling back to you boss asking for more
- Choosing a theme – Never let your boss choose the theme. You will end up researching costume inspiration for days, instead choose something simple and fun.
- Set a date - Get your date booked in with the guests well in advance, which goes for the venue too. A sought after wow factor venue is sure to book up fast.
- Plan the night - From pre-arrival drinks to awarding guests their secret Santa gifts, preparation ensures a smooth stress free evening for all.
- Have fun! - You’ve slaved away for months planning the event of all events, now is the time to sit back and enjoy it all.
Longleat is the perfect location for corporate days out, memorable conference facilities, and great for truly unique team-building events! With a spectacular mixture of landscaped parkland, lakes and award winning attractions, this world famous Safari Park and Elizabethan stately home will provide a stunning backdrop and fantastic experiences that your team or clients will be talking about for a long time.
Longleat House and grounds offers so much for corporate away days, team building events and conferences that we can design and create an exceptional bespoke experience for every occasion.
Our team of experts will work with you to create the exact event to suit your requirements.
If you enjoyed this confession, make sure you subscribe to the Confessions RSS feed!
You can also follow Confessions on Twitter.
You can also subscribe to the Weekly Confessions Digest.
- With demand each year getting higher, party venues begin to take their bookings earlier to ensure a steady flow of celebrations starting from mid-November; it is therefore essential you are on the ball.
- Getting away from familiar surroundings can bring about a sense of freedom.
- Make sure you budget properly and avoid embarrassing situations of making empty promises.
- After all the planning, make sure you do not forget to have a fun night, either.